Todd Warner is a founding principal and Managing Director of Dental Capital Corp, a specialized investment banking firm, providing merger and acquisition (M&A) services to middle market private and public companies in the dental industry.
A dental industry insider, entrepreneur, and investment banker, Mr. Warner was President and CEO of Apollo Dental Products Inc. a successful privately held dental equipment manufacturing company from 1983 to 2001. He later served as President and CEO of Valley Dental Inc.; a California-based Dental Service Organization (DSO) leading the company through a financial turnaround culminating in successful divestiture in 2004. In 2006 he was a founding partner of Paragon Equity Partners, an M&A boutique advising dental manufacturers and distributors, in dental industry transactions. He later served as a Managing Director with The McLean Group, LLC, a middle market investment bank from 2010 to 2015.
A graduate of California State University Fresno, (Business Administration/Finance)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
- Chartered Merger and Acquisition Professional (CMAP)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (California & Florida)
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Alliance for Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts