Bill Roeser serves is a financial professional with Dental Capital Corp, a specialized investment banking firm, providing merger and acquisition (M&A) services to middle market private and public companies in the dental industry.
Mr. Roeser spent his early career in management at Ernst & Young, LLP. His specialties include business-consulting services related to buyer and seller issues, business valuations and corporate tax matters. He has provided Expert Witness testimony in the areas of business valuations and corporate taxation. Mr. Roeser has provided professional services for hundreds of business sales, acquisitions and valuation engagements over the past 20 years. His clients can be found at all points across the country. He is highly regarded for his expertise in "deal structuring" representing both buyers and sellers.
He serves on several boards of national-size companies and provides leadership on merger and acquisition issues. In addition, he regularly consults with businesses on exit planning and business divestiture including sale of business issues. He is a graduate of the University of California at Santa Barbara with a degree in economics/accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Merger and Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (California)
- American Institute and California Association of CPA's
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- International Association of Certified Financial Planners
- Alliance for Merger & Acquisition Advisors